2022-2023 Tuition Fees - Two installments per school year (Aug 15 and Jan 15)
|$400||45 min- 1 hour|
We accept all major credit cards except AMEX via the customer portal. We also accept cash (in person at Old City location only) or checks made payable to The Philadelphia Dance Academy (in person at Old City Location or mailed).
The Academy follows the academic calendar, meaning we have classes from September to June. Tuition is also prorated based on the enrollment date of a student, if registration happens after the school year starts.
- The $25 Annual Registration Fee is charged automatically per family upon enrollment into a class.
- Fall Tuition Installment is automatically charged to the card on file August 15 or upon enrollment if enrolling after August 15.
- A $25 Late Fee is added weekly to the account starting August 22.
- Spring Tuition Installment is automatically charged to the card on file January 15.
- A $25 Late Fee is added weekly to the account starting January 22.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is automatically charged to the card on file for each week of summer intensives at the time of enrollment.
- The remainder of the summer tuition installment is automatically charged to the card on file two weeks prior to the start date of the program.
We have payment plans available only for students taking two hours of class or more per week ($600 per semester). Please email the studio to set up a payment schedule. Option: 4 payments per semester.
Annual Registration Fee
There is a $25 annual registration fee automatically charged to each family’s account at the time of enrollment into a class. This fee is in addition to tuition. Adult students who do not also have children attending the Academy are exempt from this fee.
Spring Showcase Participation Fee
Each participation fee for the Spring Showcase is $120 and is due November 15. Each additional child/costume is $80. For further details, visit the Showcase page.
The cost for private lessons starts at $80/hour. Students discuss the exact cost with their instructor. Instructors set their own rates for private coaching. Discounts may apply to packages of lessons. Your account must be in good standing in order to schedule private lessons.