Pay Online Using PayPal
Please use the following PayPal button to pay your tuition and performance fees with your PayPal account or a credit card. If you are unsure of what you owe, please contact us before paying. We also accept cash payments (Old City location only) and checks payable to “The Philadelphia Dance Academy.” We do not accept credit cards in the office, only through PayPal.
How to Pay
- Click the below Pay Now button.
- Once you reach the PayPal site, write in your payment amount.
- Click “Update.” If you are not sure what your payment amount should be, please contact us first.
- Pay using your PayPal account or a credit card.
The Academy follows the academic calendar, meaning we have classes from September to June, for a total of 36 weeks.
- Fall Tuition is due September 15.
- A $15 Late Fee is added on October 1.
- Spring Tuition is due January 15.
- A $15 Late Fee is added on February 1.
We have payment plans available only for students taking two hours of class or more per week ($575 per semester). Please contact us to set up a payment schedule. Options: 2 payments or 4 payments per semester.
There is an annual $25 registration fee applied to each family’s account at the beginning of the school year. This fee is in addition to tuition. Adult students who do not also have children attending the Academy are exempt from this fee.
Spring Showcase Costume Fee
Each costume fee for the Spring Showcase at the end of the school year is $70 and is due November 15. For details, visit the Showcase page.
Due Sept 15 and Jan 15
|Hours Per Week
The cost for private lessons is $65/hour or $80/hour and a half. Discounts apply to packages of lessons.
For classes not affiliated with the Academy, rates are different than our tuition listed above. See our Class Schedule for details.