Photo: Lori Foxworth
Due Aug 15 and Jan 15
|Hours Per Week
|$360||45 min- 1 hour|
Save a Credit Card to Your Account
If you are an existing customer, you can log in to the portal using the blue button below and add a credit card to your family account. You can then make payments with that card. Note: after you enroll in a class, fees take 1-7 days to appear in your account before you can pay them with this feature.
We accept all major credit cards except AMEX via the customer portal. We also accept cash (in person at Old City location only) or checks made payable to The Philadelphia Dance Academy (in person at Old City Location or mailed).
The Academy follows the academic calendar, meaning we have classes from September to June, for a total of 36 weeks.
- The $25 Annual Registration Fee is charged automatically per family upon enrollment into a class.
- Fall Tuition Installment is automatically charged to the card on file August 15.
- A $25 Late Fee is automatically charged monthly to card on file starting October 1.
- Spring Tuition Installment is automatically charged to the card on file January 15.
- A $25 Late Fee is automatically charged monthly to card on file starting February 1.
We have payment plans available only for students taking two hours of class or more per week ($575 per semester). Please email the studio to set up a payment schedule. Option: 4 payments per semester.
Annual Registration Fee
There is a $25 annual registration fee automatically charged to each family’s account at the time of enrollment into a class. This fee is in addition to tuition. Adult students who do not also have children attending the Academy are exempt from this fee.
Spring Showcase Participation Fee
Each participation fee for the Spring Showcase is $100 and is due November 15. Each additional child/costume is $70. For details, visit the Showcase page.
The cost for private lessons starts at $65/hour. Students discuss the exact cost with their instructor. Discounts may apply to packages of lessons. Your account must be in good standing in order to schedule private lessons.